General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which camera should I buy for a first timer

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I am a 22 year old student at a college majoring in electronics and communications. Soon as am done with college am moving to a film school to learn about filmmaking. However, right now am educating myself ...

surplus new ink cartriges #221 for sale or return?

Our Canon Pixma printer died, and we bought a replacement, however I have 2 sets of the color cartridges #221 that i bought in anticipation of our need. May I return them or shall I offer them for sale? PIXMA MP560 PIXMA MP620 PIXMA MP620B PIXMA MP64...

KathyL by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark II Issues

I rarely use the camera anymore since my kids are grown, however, when I turned it on and look into the camera I only get a round field of view instead of the entire frame. I removed the lens and saw that there was a bar accross the opening which I l...

WFO by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canoscan 9000F buttons

Hi, have a bit of a weird problem here......when I press the buttons on my scanner it <<usually>> starts MP navigator and everything works exactly as it should.....but....on occasions it does nothing at all ! Device manager recognises the scanner whe...

davidwf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon N1240U Scanner probs

cannot get the scanner to work on Win 7 home premium ( not recognised) worked fine on XP. anyone know of a driver that will work please ? Ive tried the Canon site but no joy (waiting for a reply)

colil by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting COPY function between Scanner and Printer

I have a CanoScan LiDe 700F scanner and a Canon iX6520 printer. I want to use the COPY button function to do simple multiple photocopies direct from Scanner to Printer. I am pretty sure that I had that function last year but now it won't work . All t...

RodCla by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My rebel t1i isn't letting light in

My canon Rebel t1i is not letting light in in manual mode no matter how I change the settings. It looks like there's a grey haize over my lense. I tried using the flash to see if an extreme light would make any difference and the flash won't fire in ...

merrygrl by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Stand alone" printers

Are all Canon ink jet printer (scan/copy/fax/print)  units "stand alone" capable without the need for a computer in order to be functional?  I have been getting conflicting information online and would like to resolve this.  Thanks for the help.

bjack by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What camera would be best

Need help in selecting a camera and lenses.Need good digital photos of both Paintings and landscapes.  Would like a camera with the option of different lenses.  Would like high pixel content and good battery life.Advice would be appreciated.Price ra...

Magoose by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements