General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D70 audio controls

Pardon my ignorance, but I can find no access to any sort of audio controls in the menu of my new D70.... Where are they? I should be able to manually set and/or see my audio recording level, shouldn't I? 

rogerv by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying camera online

Is there a way to know if a canon camera is US made? If there is a US warranty, is the camera definitely US made?

Suzanne by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner CanoScan LiDE110 and Apple OS X Mavericks 10.9

Compatibility Question. I am hung up on ordering a new CanoScan LiDE110 to replace my ancient LIDE 35.  Cannon does not provide drivers for the LIDE 35 that are compatible with my new OS.  I am currently using a work around utility, but it makes no s...

havmir53 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

help with live view new camera options...

Hey guys...I have recently bought a hahnel remote shutter release so that I can take pics on the top of a mast around seven metres up. I have a 5 inch monitor at ground level to view the pictures taken, using an av cable from the camera. Problem is, ...

Resolved! Focus Rails

I just purchased a canon MP-E 65mm macro lens, I have checked on line for different styles of focusing rails to many to choose from. I need some info on what would work best for me, I seem to like the Novoflex MFR # castel mini. I have a canon 60 D, ...

DSLR or Advance P&S camera?

Hello everyone...I'm searching for a good P&S camera. I'm currently using a Sony Cybershot and Nokia 808.I'm quite satisfied with my Nokia 808 result as it can take good pictures and make 1080p videos. The main reason to invest in a new equipment is...

jamaljan by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem scanning with Canon mg3100 printer

Hope someone can help me here Have had a search of the forum topics for advice, have tried some suggestions but to no avail. I have recently upgraded my pc from windows xp to windows 7(32 bit) and uninstalled my canon programmes from the old pc (I bo...

Resolved! Canoscan 5600f Scan a document

I am scanning three pages.  The first page scans as a PDF (like it's supposed to) but the second page scans as an image.  A third page then scans as a PDF. Any ideas why this happens?  I have to open the image in another program, save it as a PDF and...

Best printer option?

So I bought a MG 7120 and it seems as though that is just so geared towards photo printing that documents are a challege to print. I am thinking about returning it but want to know what printer will seemlessly print photos and documents. Any ideas? T...

tbimm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CanoScan 8400f preview scan is just noise

I've just hooked up a Canoscan 8400f given by a friend, and am using Hamrick's VueScan 9.4.24 on OS X 10.75. When I do a preview scan, I get nothing but digital noise. Anyone have any insight? I should note that when my friend boxed the scanner up, h...

Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 5.31.30 PM.png
mjb918 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements