General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register a CanoScan LiDE220

I just purchased a CanoScan LiDE220, but when I try to register it on-line, there is no match for this product in the product field. This is preventing me from continuing. I've tried to just type the product name and number in, but I'm not allowed to...

tajkkj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile storage and backup

I am considering using an iPad Mini for mobile storage of RAW and jpeg photo files.  I gather that the adapter that Apple makes for the iPad cannot be used to then transfer files to a standard USB memory stick.  Does anyone have experince with using ...

CanoScan LiDE110 And Win 10

I can't get my CanoScan LiDE110 to work with Win 10.  Have tried installing the current software available from Cannon.  My Paperport software shows it in the scanner list, but is apparently unable to connect  to it.  Solution any one?

To the Moderators

Hello. There seem to be a number of posts in various printer topics relating to Windows 10 and scanners not working. This should probably be bumped up to the Canon support line for their info and investingation.

Canon Easy WebPrint EX

W7 x64, IE 11. I installed Canon Easy WebPrint EX (tried both 1.5 and 1.6). When I go to print I get error message "EasyWebPrint EX has stopped working". Anyone else experience this and have a solution. I don't use the feature often, but I know in th...

please help..

i have recorded for about 29.38 min and just read up on it that u cant record for longer than 30min..my sd card is 128gb...and i have taken off all the photos and videos from it and tried recording again and it still wont work..is my sd card damaged ...

dal33a by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements