cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 4200F Scanner

mickminnion
Apprentice

Please could someone tell me where to post a question regarding Canoscan 4200F Scanner as I am new to the forum.

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hi mickminnion!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! Scanner questions belong in the 'General Printer Discussion' forum, so we have gone ahead and moved your post there. Feel free to post your question now!

Also, we wanted to let you know that we appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please visit http://www.canon.com and select your country or region for your support needs.

While the community is welcome to chime in, and you are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Many thanks Jason, and your forum is contributed to by some knowledgeable people. Also there seems to be no sarcasm and small talk, so I will be viewing regularly and am sure that I will learn a lot. I hope that this is OK and I will post a query in the hope that I get some help.  I will also visit Canon UK.

Many thanks for your information.

Announcements