cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion on the order

bin
Apprentice

Hello, I am an international student coming to the United States and my English is not good, so I can only communicate by email. My question is, I have placed two orders with Canon officially and both were canceled, why is that? And the second order has not been refunded for the purchase on my credit card. Please help me with this, you can leave your email for our communication.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, bin!  If you placed an order with Canon USA, please keep in mind that all orders should have addresses within the United States for both billing and shipping.  If you live in another country, that might cause problems for your order.  If you need more help and you're able to call us, you can reach our sales team weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.  You can also chat with them online by visiting our web site and clicking the red "CHAT" button at the lower right.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to learn of your issue. It is best not to share email addresses. Use the personal message feature on this site instead. Access that via the letter symbol at the top right of the coomputer displat or via your profile icon.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Danny

Hi, bin!  If you placed an order with Canon USA, please keep in mind that all orders should have addresses within the United States for both billing and shipping.  If you live in another country, that might cause problems for your order.  If you need more help and you're able to call us, you can reach our sales team weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.  You can also chat with them online by visiting our web site and clicking the red "CHAT" button at the lower right.

Hope this helps!

Announcements