cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning coupons from CPS

kparseg
Contributor

Hi guys. It used to be that Canon sent coupons for lens/sensor cleaning to CPS members when you renew your membership. When last time I renewed my membership and upgraded to Platinum membership, I got no cleaning coupons. Does anyone know what's up with the coupons? I can call Canon CPS support but just wanted to see if some of you guys know about that. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@kparseg wrote:

Hi guys. It used to be that Canon sent coupons for lens/sensor cleaning to CPS members when you renew your membership. When last time I renewed my membership and upgraded to Platinum membership, I got no cleaning coupons. Does anyone know what's up with the coupons? I can call Canon CPS support but just wanted to see if some of you guys know about that. Thanks!

They did away with coupons and just keep track of you on their computers. That seems to work OK. The last time I was at Jamesburg, I dropped off two cameras and two lenses. They looked me up and told me that I had five cleanings coming. (If I'd known they raised it to five (for Gold members), I might have tried to find something else to bring along, because my membership year was going to turn over a month later.)

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@kparseg wrote:

They did away with coupons and just keep track of you on their computers. That seems to work OK. The last time I was at Jamesburg, I dropped off two cameras and two lenses. They looked me up and told me that I had five cleanings coming. (If I'd known they raised it to five (for Gold members), I might have tried to find something else to bring along, because my membership year was going to turn over a month later.)

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Cool, thanks Bob!

Announcements