cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility Pro Sequoia Update

arountree
Administrator
Administrator

MAC USERS: Camera connectivity for macOS Sequoia is now available. Please use the download link, “Download for MacOS Sequoia” to download the latest version. For macOS users on Sonoma or earlier, please use the “Download for Mac” button. If you are unsure of your current OS, navigate to the Apple icon in the top left of your screen and click, “About This Mac”.

You can find the download link HERE.

14 REPLIES 14

pezo87
Apprentice

Hi,

I use my Canon EOS-50 as a webcam, are you 100% sure if I download this software I'll be able to do so without any compatibility issues, please? Unfortunately, every time there is an upgrade of MacOS, the camera stops working and it takes 5-6 hours to read the comments and try all suggestions before something works.. It's so bad that I haven't updated my MAC-OS since Sonoma.

Could you please honestly answer my questions? Thanks, Patricia

Mine still isn't working, even with the latest software. It was working perfectly fine with the previous software and Sonoma

alokadhao
Apprentice

Hello Arountree,

I just tested my Cannon EOS 200D with lates EOS webcam Utility for 15.0 (24A335) it is working perfectly for me and I am unblocked now. 

Many thank for the update and being on top of our requests. 

Best Regards,

Alok Adhao

MichaelTX
Apprentice

That's the one I downloaded. It only applies to video. Not stills.

MichaelTX
Apprentice

If you take it through the click menu, for an R6 and Sequoia it tells you there is no utility.

Announcements