EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can this T3i be repaired?

I just bought a T3i for my girlfriend for Christmas.  A couple days ago we were in a car accident involving a semi truck tire.  At the time, my girlfriend was in the passenger seat holding the camera, LCD screen in one hand and camera body in the oth...

T3i LCD Screen

7D issues

I bought both a 7D and a 60D last August.  The images from my 60D are amazing, sharp, clear and colors are fantastic!! The images from my 7D are not nearly as sharp, colors seem a bit off and all images as a whole seem to have a "film" or haze-type l...

amyrose by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60D reliability

In November 2012 I bought a 60D and a few weeks later, after my second recharge of the battery, a problem developed: a newly-charged battery would discharge after about 3 days when put in the camera, but not at all in 3 days out of the camera.  This ...

Will not turn on

I have a EOS Rebel XT, that willl not power on.  I have tried changing the batteries, as I have 2 and neither of them works.  I have tried taking out the batteries and the CF card and reseating them.  But still nothing.  The closest camera store is b...

swivel screen not working

Hello I bought a Canon T3i a couple of months ago and I noticed that the swivel screen stopped working the way it's supposed to.  What I mean by that is that when I want to take the screen and face it a certain way, it doesn't adjust for the angle.  ...

sweima by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New to the T3i

Does the T3i need to be ON when changing lenses?  I been using the EX-S 18-55 IS lens that came with the camera.  It also came with the EF 75-300 III lens.  The camera was off so I changed the lens out for the first time, turned the camera on.  The c...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements