EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS utility

The EOS utility does not start up when I connect my Canon EOS 1100D (rebel, in the USA). I'd be grateful for any advice - my operating system is Win7 64 bit. Thank you in advance

Remote shooting

I have a canon T3 and i want to set it up on a tripot and I want to take a picture every 10 seconds.  Can i do this with Zoombrowser EX or is there a mode right on the camera for taking a still picture every 10 pictures? Any ideas?

schwizer by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter speeds vs. quality?

I have a 7d with the 70-200 IS lens and love taking sports.My question is related to picture quality vs. shutter speeds. With plenty of sun light I am able to crank up speeds to 1/8000 sec. but am wondering if I sacrafice quality at those speeds if I...

Having problems with Win7 64b

I can see the Rebel XT camera in Windows Explorer. and can upload images from the CF card.I cannot delete folders from WindowsExplorer. Individualimageswilldelete. I recall that this used to work with Win XP Canon Zoombrowser doesn't see the camera a...

pathart by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't decide...

Currently we own a 40d and have been very happy with it but lets face it, its getting old and we fight over who gets the camera like little kids. All of our lenses are EF not EF-S. Half the year the camera is used in poorly lit gyms shooting fast spo...

Warning on low card space

I originally posted this on canonrumors.com (http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=13766.0) and someone suggested I mention it here as a requested feature. Here's my original message. So I just shot a wedding last night. I got to try out t...

T3i - Videos on computer not clear

Hello I was moving all of my videos from the camera to the computer. I looked at the videos and they are very blurry, the videos have green lines across them. Overall quality is very poor. I have a class 10 card and the videos look fine when i play t...

Gecko by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements