EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! T3i high-speed sync with popup flash?

When shooting outside with a bright background, it would be nice to be able to use the popup flash as a fill light (for shadows on a face, etc.). However, the shutter speed is clamped to 1/200 when the popup flash is up, overexposing the scene. Is th...

SD Card

I would like to know what size SD card to use in my Canon EOS Rebel T3i.  I got it for Christmas.I am looking at a 64GB SDXC card. I could n't find anything in the book. Kenneth R. Spurgeon[Email address removed for privacy] 

1DX exposure indicator problem

Hi All, The exposure meter indicator on my IDX on the far right when looking through the viewfinder is perpetually stuck at the very top. All other controls seem to work. I cannot figure out how to rectify this so that I can use the light meter. Any ...

Resolved! T4i image viewing question

T4i when I am trying to view pictures in the image screen I get a small version of the picture but camera is saying "cannot view picture". I have formatted card and when I am taking the picture it shows up. It's when I scroll through the pictures it ...

Resolved! oldtimer new t5i backlighting difficulty

Most of my shots are of birds. With my old manual 35mm slr, I opened up the fstops by two notches for a slight over-exposure and voila no more black birds or detailless airplanes.  With my new fandangled digital rebel t5i seems I am having great diff...

Error Message 20 5D11

Owned 5D11 two years, performance great. Turned Camera on a few days ago and received error message 20, followed al l known procedures like turn on/off again , remove Battery replaced with fully charged one, but still continue to receive error messag...

Russler by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements