EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel won't take pictures

Just recently my rebel XSI stoppted taking pictures.  Batteries fully charged.  Firmware is correct.  I've tried cleaning the contacts on the lens and I can then take about six shots then it fails again.  When I change lens, it's fine.  Can these len...

marxtr6 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing EOS Utility (Mavericks)

I have a MacBook Pro and using Mavericks.When I upgraded to Mavericks, I noticed EOS Utility stopped working for remote shooting. I tried downloading the Mavericks update but it still wouldn't work.I tried deleting & reinstalling EOS Digital Solition...

Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 2.57.01 PM.png

Zooming

Can I manually zoom while the lens is autofocus or do I have to switch the lens to manual? I have a Canon T3i. Thanks

Badia by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Video Too Bright

Hi, I'm fairly new to the 7D. I thought I had all my video settings correct, but when taking a video outside it is either too bright or washed out. I set all my settings in Manual mode then I saved it to a custom setting. Upon taking video, my Exposu...

PaulaRay by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon t3i

My camera is only a couple of months old.  I have taken hundreds of pictures with it and I usually shoot on shutter priority setting.  I took my camera to a wildlife park yesterday.  It was clear, sunny, warm, no clouds.  At least half of the picture...

Resolved! 70D video shooting problem

I have new Canon 70d .. the problem when i start shooting video .. the LCD monitor shown in very high exposure ( white) .. the LCD monitor flashing with white  distorsion  !! anybody and gives me recommendation for the this problem

5d markii - manual outputs black images.

Recently when shooting in Manual mode, no matter how i change aperture and shutter speed, all photos turn out with a black screen. The images show black on back screen and also after imported onto the computer. any suggestions of what may be causing ...

Canon 5D Mark III wont power up

I just brought home my brand new 5D Mk III, charged the battery up, mounted the lens (24-105), inserted the CF card and then the battery.  Switched it on and no sign of life at all.  Removed the battery, lens and CF card and then re-installed the bat...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements