EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with recording in low light

So I'm doing a film noir and I need some help with getting the best possible quality. I am shooting a lot of scenes with darkness and from my practice shots I have been dealing with a lot of noise. I understand there will be some noise but I want to ...

Focus Problems

Hi,I am having trouble with my Rebel T3 auto focus. Whether I am using my 50mm or my kit lens (18-55mm) my camera won't focus on the spot that I selected. I have my settings to AF on the lens but in the camera in the AF point selection area I selecte...

Hallei96 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen won't display

I recently went to the beach and when I took my camera out of my bag (this was the first time I had taken it out all trip) I managed to take a few pictures and then I noticed the display screen was completely black and wouldn't show up. I noticed tha...

scooter by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D mkII with 24-105mm L f4 AF problems

My last two jobs using the EOS 5D mkII with 24-105mm L f4 have lost about 50% of the images through poor focus. I use the centre focus point, one shot, with the expanded 'invisible' AF points disabled. Focus beep enabled & focus search after focus fa...

5D Mark III pictures soft

Hello AllI recently upgraded from my 40D to MK III.I shoot with following lenses 100mm 2.8/70-200 f4 IS/85 mm 1.8 and 50mm 1.8.I am an advanced enthusisasit and about 60-70 percent of my photos were keepers .For some reason I am not happy with the sh...

Resolved! Media Cards

When using the largest media card your camera will accept, is there also a maximum read/write rate ? if so, how can you know when it is not in the manual?

Just got the 6D!

So I have the 6D and I've paired it with the 40mm F/2.8 pancake lens and loving every bit of it!  I do have some quick configuration questions, I come from Pentax, so hopefully these questions make sense. Live metering on the EV scale, does the 6D su...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements