EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro Lens Help

I found a lens at GoodWill a dew days ago. The lens is in good shape, however, it will not fir my Canon EOS T3. The lens is older and it is made by Vivitar.Ultimately I am trying to take macro photos; however, I am trying to do it at a very low cost,...

kbyerly by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

T3 Live View on laptop turns white

I am using a T3 for my photo booth hooked to a touchscreen laptop via the USB cable provided.  I have live view enabled so people can see themselves on the laptop screen before taking the pic. I had my first event that was pretty long with intermitte...

Resolved! Tips On Selling My EOS REBEL XS

New to the forum so I apologize if I'm in the wrong section. I'm looking to slighlty upgrade from my current camera, a Rebel XS. I have a Bower Fisheye Macro lens attactment with the kit EFS 18-55mm lens, one battery, charger, and an 8gig SD card. Ho...

Need help with recording in low light

So I'm doing a film noir and I need some help with getting the best possible quality. I am shooting a lot of scenes with darkness and from my practice shots I have been dealing with a lot of noise. I understand there will be some noise but I want to ...

Focus Problems

Hi,I am having trouble with my Rebel T3 auto focus. Whether I am using my 50mm or my kit lens (18-55mm) my camera won't focus on the spot that I selected. I have my settings to AF on the lens but in the camera in the AF point selection area I selecte...

Hallei96 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen won't display

I recently went to the beach and when I took my camera out of my bag (this was the first time I had taken it out all trip) I managed to take a few pictures and then I noticed the display screen was completely black and wouldn't show up. I noticed tha...

scooter by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D mkII with 24-105mm L f4 AF problems

My last two jobs using the EOS 5D mkII with 24-105mm L f4 have lost about 50% of the images through poor focus. I use the centre focus point, one shot, with the expanded 'invisible' AF points disabled. Focus beep enabled & focus search after focus fa...

5D Mark III pictures soft

Hello AllI recently upgraded from my 40D to MK III.I shoot with following lenses 100mm 2.8/70-200 f4 IS/85 mm 1.8 and 50mm 1.8.I am an advanced enthusisasit and about 60-70 percent of my photos were keepers .For some reason I am not happy with the sh...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements