EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 1100d or 1200 or Nikon d3300

I am vry new to DSLR world and want to buy a new DSLR but its more confusing than i thought.Right now I am confused between Canon 1100d (T3) and Canon 1200d (T5).I can currently buy Canon 1100d with EF-S 18-55mm ISII Lens Kit for Rs 18000 (299 $) &Ca...

Can a tamron 18-270 lense fit the rebel T5?

I recently received the T5 as a gift and I really loved how the tamron lense 18-270 was easy to use. I tried switching them out but it is to small for my T5. Do they make some sort of converter or something that I can use to attach the lense to my ne...

Tutigirl by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Pictures with flash are dark

Hey all, new here to the forum and to a nice T5i Ive had about a month now. I bought a flash unit for my camera and tried using it off camera in slave mode but all the pictures were dark. Really dark. I tried every setting I could think of but obviou...

Jkountz by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Very slow photo download by USB with canon 6D

Hi,As in topic I have problem with downloading the photos byt the usb. I am using the USB 3.0 port on Windows 8.1. Downlonding 8GB takes a few hours. This is inaceptable.  When I put the SD card directly to the card reader it goes very fast.  BTW my ...

zimo by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i: loses video focus with 1.0.4 firmware

Hi, folks! I searched the forum, but didn't find any solution for my problem. Couple days ago, I update from 1.0.1 to 1.0.4 (ok, yes I know). Apparently, everything was fine until I tried focus while recording video. I mean: half-press the shutter bu...

1dx exposure level indicator problem

hi all , im new to this forum and unfortunatley my first post is a shout for help with my 1dx .just today my beloved 1dx seems to have formed a problem with the exposure level indicator .when i am shooting in jpeg and half press the shutter the displ...

mkeogh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus issues

I made a change from my AT-1 and AE-1 several years ago to go with a digital point and shoot camera. After trying many versions of these cameras I had enough of the soft focus I was getting. I figured I could get back to nice sharp photos if I moved ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements