EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D Image Quality Worse than T3i?

Hey there,I recently purchased a Canon 70D, an upgrade from my previous camera, the Rebel T3i. But after doing some shooting, I've found the image quality on the 70D to actually be a downgrade from the T3i. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed thi...

T3i_Test.jpg 70D_Test.jpg
cpderic by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

6d wrong choice for portrait work?

Ok guys, I was debating for quite some time whether to by the 6d or the 70d. Then I debated the 6d vs 5dIII. I went with the 6d based on many reviews, opinins and some great help on this forum. I haven't really had the chance to put it through it's p...

rswannabe by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

70D or 6D???

Trying to decide between the 70D or 6D.. Don't have too much to spend, but have enough for the 6D. I shoot mainly outdoor portraits and landscapes, very rarely do I shoot inside, so the flash on the 70D is not important. I need a very fast camera tha...

70D + Tamron 18-280

I recently replaced my 60D with a 70D. I like it a lot, However, my Tamron 18 – 280 will not autofocus at longer zoom range, really anything above about 75mm. Any ideas? thanks.

drdroad by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

70d focus issue - admins answers please.

Will you admit that lot of 70d suffering focus issues?Will you fix it by firmware update? Recall?It's a big shame that everybody on the net speak about it and waste 1000 dollars and you just ignore us!!I would like to get some answers please.Thank yo...

Itaysab by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements