EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humidity limits for Rebel SL1

Proud new owner of the SL1 and reading about the specs, it says Humidity tolerance up to 85%. I recently moved to Miami and there could be humidity greater than 90%. Many times as I transfer the pictures to the computer, the camera stays out of its b...

ElGuito by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D III can't change ISO to 100

i am using a 1 year old 5D III. i never really thought about it, but i assumed i could not shoot a lower ISO than 200. but looking at exif data in other photograhers' photosi see ISO of 100. i thought cool. because that is what i used mostly on the 7...

70D vs 7D

So, I have been trying to discern the difference between these two models, but I really don't see any big differences. I am looking to upgrade from my Rebel and these look like a great way to go.

Puppage by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS Rebel T3 gone berserk

Shutter button won't "stop halfway" to focus, whether in AF or MF.Onboard flash pops up when camera is turned on (sometimes - inconsistent).LCD display doesn't turn on. But when I turn the main dial, the LCD blinks on, briefly.Camera does take pictur...

nicepace by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Low audio on mic w/60D

New at DSLR (but old on DV and film) and noted audio on my Canon EOS 60D isn't great. I got a corded lav mic and tried two different methods; first lav into 60D and then used digital recorder by itself. Obviously digital recorder was excellent but th...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DSLR + lens for the beginning

Hi guys,  I like photography and feel I am ready for my first DSLR (I used only Point-an-shoot cameras before). Read a lot of reviews and discussions but things are still not clear for me which camera and lens to get. My budget is around $1500. I am ...

bersjia by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

6D Wi-Fi + EOS Utility

Is there a way that I can automatically transfer every image snap, without having to execute the command on EOS Utility? Knowing that WFT modules on 5D that FTP mode can do this, but 6D onboard Wi-Fi is pretty useless. Also I realise if I shoot RAW+J...

andychin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Software Reinstall

I bought in EOS Rebel T3i back in December 2013.  The software for the device was installed on my C: drive until this morning.  I uninstalled the software and then reinstalled on my drive (since my C: drive is running out of space).  Now, when I try...

EOS 6D wifi -> multiple connections?

I recently baught a 6D and have managed to download the photos to a smartphone (LG G2) through EOS Remote. However, a second device, be it Galaxy S2 or S5, cannot find the camera. Is there any limitation to the wifi connection? Thanks!

cosmos by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements