EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my t1i will not power up

my canon t1i will not power up. i have new charger, new battery(ies). took it to a camera shop and it came on with thier good battery. brought it home and it does nothing. checked batteries with voltmeter. has anybody ever gone through this? thanks f...

samrod42 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem after intervalometer use

I have canon 700d (t5i) I tried to shooting with intervalometer integrated in battery grip. The camera didn't fire, I don't know why?The problem is that now after I removed the intervalometer grip and inserted the battery to the camera, it firing by ...

dror0 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FW update request for 7D2

Is this a good place to do this? I'm still old school and like to use the shutter button for static shots. I have never had an issue keeping the shutter half pressed to maintain AF lock between burst shots in AI Servo. However I have warmed up th the...

digital by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Enable Eye-Fi in Canon T4i

Dear Friends, I have Canon T4i and purchased Toshiba Wireless Flash Air 32GB card for my T4i. I am not able to find 'Eye-Fi' settings in my camera, tried seraching for it in P mode while setting Image setting as Raw+L. However, Eye-fi settings is now...

rajneesh by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T6i - WiFi question

Hi all-  My use case is a bit unusual-   The goal is to mount the camera at 9 feet high via a ceiling mount, powered with the AC adapter.  I wont have access to the camera without a ladder.  I want to control the camera as needed with an iPad, and ju...

dgers by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon lens 15-85mm focus issue

A few weeks ago my 15-85mm began having a focusing issue. Whereas if the lens was sitting idle for a period of time; upon going to use it, it would take 8-10 seconds for the focus to begin working. After this initial period the focus would then "enga...

Mobaz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements