EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Darkness

Hi, I have a Canon T3i that I use to shoot videos in my office which is mounted to a tripod. I use the standard lense that came with the camera. I have a cowboy lighting kit and I shoot my videos with a whiteboard as a background that I speak to whil...

toby39 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick control and Autoreview problems

Hi all, I have been loving my rebel t5i for the past several months, but have just started having a weird problem with the quick control screen and the autoreview features. It's strange, but when I push the Q button while in viewfinder mode, it doesn...

globalmd by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 60d lcd problem

i have a problem with 2 canon 60d, they both wont send any signal to the lcd (if you plug them to an external monitor through the hdmi they send signal), i have tried changing lcd s and even logic board but still nothing, if somebody knows a solution...

seth1881 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Flare Like Spot In Corner of Some Images

I have a Canon 5D Mk. III and a Canon 24-70mm L series lens. Have had the camera for a few months, love it so far. Was shooting a model today and had a weird issue. After the shoot, was uploading the pictures and notices images that we shot near the ...

400A2299.jpg 400A2232.jpg 400A2279.jpg

Resolved! ready for a new camera

Hi,I’ve been using the T3i with an EF 100-400 lens for about four years now. I’ve gotten a lot of good service out of it without any problems. I mainly photograph birds but never been happy with my BIF shots in comparison to friends that own the 7D &...

Shutter delay

I've recently bought an EOS Rebel XS and it has worked great for me over the last few months but recently it has started giving me trouble with an inconsistent shutter delay. Sometimes 2-3 seconds, sometimes none at all. I like to shoot photography o...

Cory1989 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tripod search help

I recently bought a gently used Canon 1ds mark ii body for primarily indoor portraits as a backup to my 6D and I find myself considering taking it along to my family reunion in August. My question is what tripod would you all recommend that could sup...

nananner by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

6D or 7D Mark II?

Have off-loaded my 5DIII for smaller, lighter gear.  Choosing between the 6D and 7DII.  95% of my shooting is vacation, landscape, family, but occasionally shoot daytime professional baseball with a long lens (Tamron 150-600mm probably).  My main len...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements