EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon 70d different versions ?

I have been lookingat a Canon 70D ..  I actually ordered one  then I recieved a phone call saying the company wanted to discuss my purchase.  First they wanted me to buy a $200  battery..   then a $90 Sd card.  Then  he said .  You do know that this ...

New 70D dead

Hi, My husband recently bought me a Canon 70d for our silver anniversarya fantasic upgrade from my 1000d. I had it less than a day before it died. I have contacted the place I bought it from and they have agreed to replace it as long as there is no u...

EOS 70D Not Working in Dark

I started taking a photography class this past January.  Unfortunately my professor teaches everything with Nikon and doesn't know very much about Canon.  I bought my Canon this January and have been learning all the ins and outs. However, when I try...

um012015 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6d wireless flash

I have a canon 6d and i want to use it wirelessly with my yongnuo speedlite YN560-III ..i donot have a trigger and want to use my wifi as a means for triggering my flash,is it possible??

daniyal by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lense Compatability

I did find threads related to SLR lenses on a DSLR but did not see anything about lenses across different DSLR Models.  If this has already been answered please direct me to the appropriate thread. I have an EOS 20D.  I'd like to get a little newer b...

rockb by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

1100D not working right

I have problems with my rebel 1100D. there is a black bar at the bottom of the LCD screen. This for some reason seems to be the root of all the problems nothing else is working right. it displays information on the bar. Now when it takes picture its ...

unola by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New to the Canon family

Hello, I am new to the canon family, I have purchased the Canon rebel t5 with the 18-55mm lens kit. I have read the manuals and video tutorals on the canon website. I have purchased the camera as a hobby and to capture family memories. I am just look...

New to canon eos rebel t5 NEED HELP!!!?

I am confused on how to zoom amd take pix (zoom button on the camera body). When i take a pic, ot doesnt take it zoomed inlike i tried to take it. How do I solve this? How do I set it to et best high quality images and hiw do I focus? Anyone please h...

rae1990 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements