EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning my t6i

Has anybody bought educational DVD's to learn their camera? I've been on YouTube and it's almost like overload. Piecing stuff together is kinda hard. Has anybody purchased like a DVD for their specific camera? I've seen them at Best Buy, etc. Any sug...

7D "Busy" Problem

I have a 7D (first gen).  it works fine except when I have my 70-200 Canon f/4L on ith with both a Canon 500D close-up filter AND a circular polarizer.  With that combination, it will hang-up and register as "busy."  The only way is to take out the b...

caquino by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

LCD Screen (EOS Rebel T5)

I have the T5 that I got just a week ago and the LCD screen just started having issues. I provided pictures for a refrence.  The screen still is functional, but the pixels act up from screen to screen. What is causing this problem? 

IMG_20150626_035716.jpg IMG_20150626_035823.jpg IMG_20150626_035803.jpg

Resolved! Dual Pixel CMOS AF

I just bought the 70d and it is amazing. The auto-focus for video is stunning. I wonder if there are any other canon cameras that use the same focusing system as the 70d (Dual Pixel CMOS AF). 

gafool by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lines on pictures

Why do I have horizontal lines and purple haze on my pictures and vertical lines on my video on my Rebel T3? Sometimes I get clear pictures, but mostly not.  I have read on the web that there may be an image sensor problem. Any ideas? The camera is 2...

IMG_1558 sm.jpg IMG_1508 sm.jpg IMG_1506 sm.jpg
matlet by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

REBEL T3 TO BE TRASHED

Bought a REBEL T3 last August 2014. On a few occasions the power needed to be turned on and off to get the camera on. Tonight it is now giving me ERROR 30. Found another forum with suggestions to clear problem but none have worked. This is apparently...

Flash

can my rebel t5/1200d work with a Yongnuo Professional Flash Speedlight Flashlight Yongnuo YN 560 III and what can i use for audio cause my rebel t5?1200d cant use an external mic ,what can use for better audio quality.

Ojani by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T3i deleting pictures?

I have a canon eos rebel t3i and I was using it to take pictures at prom. I took a lot of pictures and when I went back to view the half of them deleted and a few others said "cannot view image". I dont know whats going on because I did not delete an...

Extremely glitchy video on EOS Rebel T3I

https://youtu.be/ZwgKsjhtfOA I've had this problem for around a year now, but never actually made an effort to fix it because I never used the video function. Now, it's really bugging me as I have an Activities Week vlog that I need to make for a vid...

Marcus by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark III. Images disappear

Canon 5D Mark III. Images show on camera screen but CF card shows to be empty when connected to computer. Used two different CF cards, same result. Tried Sandisk Rescue program but no current images were found. Image counter goes down with or without...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements