EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Camera Recommendation? Used or New?

Hey! I'm a newbie looking to get my first DSLR. I'm not going to try to make photography my career, but I do want a good quality DSLR for travel photos/videos. My only requirements: vari-angle monitor and can shoot video. I was hoping to get a used T...

Wierd flash while recording video

Hi All, Just curious if anyone had any ideas about this sort of thing. At about 6:28 in the below video, the video flashes with an audible click. I've experienced something similar with once about a year ago. I was using a sigma lens and thought it w...

Moliver by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 6D shutter speed precision

Hello, I took a few time lapses recently, shooting straight up at the sky. I got mostly clouds on a deep blue sky background and since the scene was very bight, I opted to shoot with a shutter speed of 1/1000. I realize it was a bit of a mistake sinc...

emitc2h by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to upgrade from T3

Hello,I am looking for a more advanced camera then my t3. I started taking photos for fun about a 2 years ago, and now i am getting into this hobby. My budget is under $800 for a body only. My main reason for this upgrade is for1. Faster FPS (6-12)2....

Fosterb by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 650d or 700d?

Hello everyone! I'm new to the whole concept of photography and I'm getting ready to buy my first DSLR ever. The ones that fit my price range are Canon 650d and 700d and I was wondering what should I choose between these 2 kits: Canon 650d + 18-135mm...

Faulty Canon 5d mark iii

Purchased a Canon 5d mark iii just under a year ago. The Camera developed a fault about a month ago. Would not communicate with the flash( photos over exposed ) and two vertical lines on the pictures. I bought it via the net. Sent it back to them. Th...

rogair747 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 600D - Won't Focus, Black Edges

Hello there, I have a Canon EOS 600D and I've been having issues with normal focus. It is completely out of focus, even if I try to adjust it manually and at normal zoom, on the frame are black edges around the corners. I don't understand what's caus...

Pictures not coming sharp with T3i

Hi all,I am a newbie with SLRs. The pictures from my Canon Rebel T3i is not coming sharp. I have tried both Aperture priority as well as Shutter priority modes. I am not sure if my settings are not right or if i am not focusing right. I have attached...

IMG_2696.JPG IMG_2749.JPG
JayS by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshooting error 99

I was given a used 30D, by my brother who could not get it to work. The original owner didn't know that it wasn't working but it hadn't been used in some time.- It took one photo with flash for me, and then nothing. I bought and charged a new battery...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements