EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autofocus quit working in LiveView on 70D

I have been using LiveView with great success on my 70D... but recently the autofocus on 1/2 depress quit working in this mode.  As soon as I lightly press on the button to take a photo it clacks instantly like it is taking a photo.  Sometimes it doe...

Janis70D by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5D mkiii video focus issues

Hi everyone,  My first post and i'm hoping to find some help. Recently i've been seeing issues with focus on my 5dmkiii. The image looks sharp on the LCD (at maximum zoom) but soft when i check the file on the desktop. It's across all lenses and all ...

conran by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic Range and Native ISO information

I manage the mobile app "Formats" (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/formats/id890528993?mt=8), and I'm looking to find information on a number of Canon DSLRs. In particular, I'm trying to verify the dynamic range and native ISO of the following camera...

zakray by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie Camera Recommendation? Used or New?

Hey! I'm a newbie looking to get my first DSLR. I'm not going to try to make photography my career, but I do want a good quality DSLR for travel photos/videos. My only requirements: vari-angle monitor and can shoot video. I was hoping to get a used T...

Wierd flash while recording video

Hi All, Just curious if anyone had any ideas about this sort of thing. At about 6:28 in the below video, the video flashes with an audible click. I've experienced something similar with once about a year ago. I was using a sigma lens and thought it w...

Moliver by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 6D shutter speed precision

Hello, I took a few time lapses recently, shooting straight up at the sky. I got mostly clouds on a deep blue sky background and since the scene was very bight, I opted to shoot with a shutter speed of 1/1000. I realize it was a bit of a mistake sinc...

emitc2h by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to upgrade from T3

Hello,I am looking for a more advanced camera then my t3. I started taking photos for fun about a 2 years ago, and now i am getting into this hobby. My budget is under $800 for a body only. My main reason for this upgrade is for1. Faster FPS (6-12)2....

Fosterb by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 650d or 700d?

Hello everyone! I'm new to the whole concept of photography and I'm getting ready to buy my first DSLR ever. The ones that fit my price range are Canon 650d and 700d and I was wondering what should I choose between these 2 kits: Canon 650d + 18-135mm...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements