EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i Rebel Film PLEASE HELP!

While I am shooting footage my camera always stops a 12:21 no matter what SanDisk card I use. I currently bought the Extreme PRO card with 64GB and 95MB hoping it would speed up the card to keep up with the camera but it still stopped at 12:21. Pleas...

pgaurd15 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous writing onto the CF card

Dear all, I have two memory cards in the two slots of my Mark III. Is there a way (or a setting) that will continuously write onto my CF card - which is my backup card? What I ideally want to do is, when it gets filled up, to just keep writing over t...

oshmaid by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

White Balance Bracketing

If I use RAW and do adjustments in a RAW program. What is the advantage of setting the camera to use White Balance Auto Bracketing? It would seem I can accomplish the same thing in a RAW program. Is this true, what am I missing? Jim

Cole by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lines of color in Canon 60D

I am having a Canon EOS 60D. Recently, while taking snaps, I came across some lines of colors in my screen.. Even i download in my computer, I can see the lines in some photos. I donno the problem, can anyone ve any idea?? or u can suggest me some.. ...

5DII USB Connection Failure

I accidentally yanked the USB cable from the camera while downloading. Now, I cannot get my computer to recognize any subsequent USB connection to the 5DII with an error message stating that is a malfunctioning USB device. Is there any reset I can do...

warc1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

70D and Back Button focus

I have set up the camera for back button focus.   HOWEVER ... when I review shots taken using BBF, in Aperture, the "Focus Point" display indicates I focused always in  the center of the screen, not off to the right or left, as I might have recompose...

fbarnako by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

File naming

I cannot find a way to build a custom name without it inserting an underscore between the two parts. I use a ten digit system witht the last four as the sequence number. If I put it all in the first custom tab it won't increase by 1. If I add a seque...

mbancas by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements