EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark III. Images disappear

Canon 5D Mark III. Images show on camera screen but CF card shows to be empty when connected to computer. Used two different CF cards, same result. Tried Sandisk Rescue program but no current images were found. Image counter goes down with or without...

7D MK2 Video Drop 3 Frames

My 7D MK2 drop frames in video mode on 50 FPS FullHD when i'm using camera i P mode. 3 frames, audio is OK. It's on different light conditions and on different movment of camera (steady or quick paning). Problem Solved: The issue is in moment when ca...

Sabin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Eos Rebel Xti

I have Canon Rebel Xti that shows there are 222 images on SD card. When I try to display individual photos on camera screen it says "no images". Any ideas why this is happening?

Mac Pro to Canon Rebel T3i

Hi Canon community. Because of this forum, I finally figured out how to hook my camera up to my Mac! Thank youQuestion: is there a different method when importing a video taken by my Canon Rebel t3i to my Mac Pro??

Mon by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Sensor Product Advisory

So, I just bought a T6i.  After getting it home and playing with it I thought I'd surf the net to find sites like this and just check for stuff and I came across this product advisory about the sensor.I read up on it on the Canon site and found that ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements