EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Upgrade Suggestions

Hello everybody! First Post here. I know this question has already been asked but frankly I don't feel like searching through all of the previous post and still not getting a clear suggestion / advice. Anyways here it goes: My wife has a T5 rebel wit...

jpicky86 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

The annual August Perseid meteor

In the Northern Hemisphere, the annual August Perseid meteor shower is probably the all-time favorite. This major shower takes place during Summer. No matter where you live in the USA you can see it. Best on a dark, moonless night, you can often see ...

combo stars-Edit.jpg
ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cannon EOS 1000D Malfunctioned

Hi All,I have a canon eos 1000D and use the camera for remote shooting on a windows 7 64 bit computer, everything was working fine until I took a picture and the programme stopped responding. I ended the programme and disconnected the camera, after t...

verysad by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6d - shutter speed is being limited

I shoot full manual 98% of the time. Recently, whenever I set up a shot (for example, f/2.8, 1/500th, ISO 320) I will press the shutter half way to focus and the camera will revert my shutter speed to 1/180th of a second and not let me shoot any fast...

Canon rebel t5

My camera is new and I'm taking pictures right now, once I take a picture it goes blank and doesn't show anything and even when I push buttons!!! I have to take out the battery and start it up again! There is a red light that tells me when it's on an...

Janie1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rebel t3

I have a chance to buy a canon rebel t3 for $200. It doesn't have a charging cord or lens cover, but does have original manual and carry case. Is this a good price? Is this a good camera?

Resolved! 7DII and camera raw download

Have had my 7DII in hand for about 10 days. All was going well until this evening. I down loaded the days crop using Canon EOS utility just as I have been all along. However when I attempted to open the raw in Photo shop 12 it wouldn't open, same whe...

Problem with T4i?

I just bought the Canon T4i and it’s a great camera, but I have found quirk that concerns me. I don’t know if I have a bad copy of the camera or something. Has anyone experienced this? Focus is critical to me, as it is for all of us who are not just ...

Resolved! AF Setting Guidebood for 5Ds/R?

Is there an AF Setting Guidebook for the 5Ds/R? If not, are the autofocus sytems on the 7D2 and the 5Ds/R close enough that the 7D2 AF Setting Guidebook would be useful in mastering my 5DsR? Thanks.

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements