EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 70D light leak issue

Hi- I have a 70D and was out shooting a basketball game, when out of nowhere a big streak of light started showing up in every frame. I was wondering if anyone had a similiar situation and knows a solution?Thanks

IMG_5647.jpg
tylingo23 by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

no more cameras?

today I was in the Verizon store where one of the guys told me the days of a camera are dead! I guess he doesn’t know about much better optics and a larger sensor in a camera vs a smart phone.

BlairW by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D MK iii serial

I am in the process of switching from Sony to Canon and am about to purchase a Canon 5D MK iii. The seller has given me a choice of 2 cameras (she has 3 and needs to sell one of them)  One has a very low shutter count having only been used for 3 wedd...

Transfer to Photoshop Elements

I just downloaded DPP4 to use with my EOS Rebel T3 after experiencing problems with my Lightroom installation (one of many) and noticed one option is transfer to photoshop.  I Use Photoshop Elements instead.  Is there a way to Transfer to Elements fr...

Busy...please wait message

I have a brand new Canon EOS Rebel6. Two days ago while taking photos in class and while choosing my custom white balance option, I received the message "Busy....Please wait"  I also noticed that the access lamp was blinking rapidly. I asked my instr...

Resolved! Lenses and full-frame camera

I currently have the 1100D, and I might get soon the 5D Mark II. I just need to know if my lenses are compatible with the Mark II. My lenses are: 28-105mm, and the 90-300mm.Are my lenses compatible with this camera ?Thanks in advance !!

Northern Lights Camera Comparison

Hi there, I'm new to the forum, but not entirely new to Canon cameras. I'm ready to up my camera to a new model, and am trying to decide which one to go with.  My current options are:5DS and 5D Mark iV. I'm lucky enough to be able to see the Northern...

Lorrii by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements