EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotate, edit image, then multiple exposure

I shot a few double exposures I liked. But if I rotate the 1st base image using the camera menu, when I try and use it as a base for a double exposure, It shows rotated when I search for it, but pops back to the origional direction after I chose it.I...

RooDog by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Night photography

I am going to try star trail photography. I have a good sturdy tripod,, a remote shutter release I can set to take timed shots,, and now I have tried taking a series of 6 shots at infinity and  then combining them in photoshop but looked just awful. ...

jiminee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No GRID LINES on 5D mark II?

Hello. Missing GRID LINES when using EOS 5D mark II. Can anyone tell me if this model has grid lines available and if so, how to "install" them? I am new to this, so please excuse the lack of camera terminology. Thanks in advance for any help!  Regar...

LisbethL by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! intervalometer

Hi...I am new to this forum and have a couple of questions that I could not find.Also I have no experience with time lapse photograghy but I am wanting to try.Can anyone recommend a decent intervalometer for a Rebel T5i EOS 700D?And what about batter...

MEAT by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! HDMI Not Working on T6i

Greetings Team.  I have tried three different mini-HDMI to HDMI cables for my t6i and non are working to shoot teethered via Adobe Bridge1. Disabled wi-fi function2. Enabled HDMI Control3. When I turn my camera on nothing is displayed on the screen s...

endurer1 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements