EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to upgrade to Full Frame

Team,  I currenlty own a 70D and a T3i with a bunch of EF-s lenses. My question is wether to upgrade to a couple of L lenses or upgrade to a full frame camera.  Ideally I love to have a Mark III but a 6D is more realistic.   My budget is about $3500 ...

juzan42 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 5D Mk iii or iv in low light

I am an amatuer photographer and avid birder.  I am passionate about bird photography and am considering an upgrade of my body.  Right now I have a 70D and have captured some wonderful images with it but I really struggle with the camera in low light...

canon t3i

Hi. I have a Canon T3i, I have a problem with the live view, it does not work and always in black color, I can not do video. Please help

Canon 6D ViewFinder Spot

Hi All. I suddenly observed a cracked type spot while I am watching through ViewFinder on my 6D. I have attached a picture from my iPhone and the spot is red marked. The spot looks very abnormal ... looks something like a spider   I opened the Lens a...

IMG_3729.JPG
sakibnaz by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! t2i shutter fire problem - no response

Hello!Yesterday I found myself trying to use my trusty T2i, turned it on, tapped lightly on the shutter button to auto focus- no response. I pressed fully to take a photo- no response.The camera turns on fine, the display screen lights up, and the ca...

vannessa by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Mii playback not working

Hi would appreciate some help! My Canon Mii stopped playing back my captures. If I turn the camera off and in again I can play back the images but if I click the shutter it doesn't play the images back. Tried a different battery, card and lens and sa...

Saysha by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pictures of the Stars

I have a Canon T5i Rebel. I either use a 75-300 mm lens or a 18-55 mm lens. I am trying to get a good picture of the stars.... What is the best choice for shutter speed, exposure and ISO? Should I use manual focus or auto focus? 

Resolved! How to choose my lens

I own the 70D, and I just want to know how can I know which lens will work with my camera, because I've heard that not all lens work with every canon DSLR. I already have the 28-105mm and the 90-300mm and they work perfectly.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements