EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aspect Ratio on a Canon 6D

In the menu system on my 6D, I only have the choice to shoot at an aspect ratio of 16:9 in the live view. If I switch the live view off and revert to the view finder, the camera defaults to the 4:3 aspect ratio and there is no changing that. What do ...

BazzaBoy by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay

I had autoplay when I had Windows 7.  I now have Windows 10 and no longer have Autoplay which made it easy to download pictures.  Is there a way I can install it on W. 10?

Rebel T5....picture review?

I take 1000-1500 pictures at a time and when reviewing pictures, I have to scroll forever to get to the first picture I took to begin reviewing in order. Is there a way to go to the first picture in a series or review by date? Thanks in advance!

Get err while D70 tries to Auto Focus

I use auto focus almost exclusively. On several occasions camera hunts for proper focus and just focuses back and forth and never decides on where focus is. It then shows "err". this has hapened with the kit lens EFS 18-135mm and my EF 70-300 USM len...

Canon 5D Upgrade

Hello! I am currently using a 5D Mark II for my photography and video endeavors. While I love the Mark II, it is difficult to ignore the idea of upgrading to either the Mark III or Mark IV (when it comes out). At this point in time, I am torn between...

T5i - remote control, adjust timer?

Have a new remote for my T5i, got it working OK but I have a question.  The default setting for using the remote is to have a 10 second delay, questions: can you change the 10 second delay for the remote?can you use remote and have multiple shots at ...

Front lens element don't auto rotate

I used to have canon t5i which I bought from costco wholesale which camera lens front element (18-55mm) do auto rotate to focus the image while taking photos now i have canon t6i which I bought from bestbuy this camera lens front element doesn't auto...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements