EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mode dial face

Recently the face of the mode dial on my T6S fell off somewhere.The camera is out of warranty,I wonder what Canon will charge to replace it.

justpics by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1DX Mk II Problems: Skewed Navigation

Ok, this problem is present on all(?) professional Canon dSLRs. We have the menus organized in three layers: (see page 71 in 1DX2's manual - „Menu Operations”.) 1. Main tabs (Shooting, AF, Playback, Set-up, Custom Functions and My Menu - each one in ...

JohnTh by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7d Mark ii aspect ratio for photos

Hello...on my 7d Markii, I have the aspect ratio set to 16:9 and I have my widescreen TV set to the same.  I am wondering why photos I take do not fill up the screen, but have about 2 inches of black on each side?  Videos fill up the screen no proble...

jaschles by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Upgrade Advice

Hi all! I am looking to upgrade my camera and would love some advice. I have a Canon Rebel T3i that I have been using for several years now, and think it is finally time for an upgrade! I mainly shoot nature (wildlife+landscapes) as a hobby photograp...

Noise

I sent my camera to get calibrated.  Now there is a TON of noise in my photos.  Could something have happened?  I can't figure it out.  Thanks!! 

Resolved! Why is the video on my T6s winking out?

My T6s is winking out when I shoot video and it is driving me insane. It's not ""hot" when it does it, and the screen blacks out, loses focus, and then resumes after a couple of seconds. I am using a Tamron 18-270mm lens on it, but have used Canon le...

Myke by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone, no WIFI connection to Canon 6D

I got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to find/change my password for the network so I can use the Canon Connect app. I've already enabled wifi> wifi function> Confirm set> but from here it doesn't allow me to do anything from here. Someone pl...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements