EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF not working on Digital Rebel (1st gen)

I have a first gen EOS Digital Rebel that I allowed my daughter to use as she attended design school. It was working perfectly when I handed over to her and when she returned it after several years she informed me that the AF was no longer functionin...

Resolved! T6 IR remote setting?

Got a T6 DSLR kit for a trip. Camera and lenses work as they should but, it came with an infrared remote shutter release. I can't find a setting on the camera to enable it. Does the T6 have an IR sensor, and if so, how do I turn it on?

BHBELL by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D wireless connections

I have a 6D and would like to connect it to my iPhone 5s and an iPad Air 2.  Phone is more important but would prefer both.  WIreless is enabled on my camera but 'Camera Connect' on my those devices doesn't recognize a camera connection available.  I...

sludgin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5d Mark III - Metering Underexposed

So first off, I apologize as I think I've seen a similar thread here but I can't find it anymore! I purchased a 5d Mark III as an upgrade from my 7d a couple of weeks ago and, although I am happy, there is one main issue that is bothering me. When I ...

rjs1981 by Apprentice
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS-6D - SET button stopped working

I was out earlier and could not get the Menu screen up - screen doing some other functions so screen OK. When I got home I had a play and found the Multi-function Lock was on so turned off.  I got the screen back (not whether just because of that).  ...

Lundavra by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delay timer wont go away 60d.

Hi, I recently purchased a used 60d. I'd been have some success taking test photos around my house and the camera seemed to be working just fine. I don't think I changed any settings, but all of a sudden every photo started to have a 2 second delay a...

busy

Hi To start, i'm not a native speaker..I use my canon 60d in movie mode. Lately, sometimes my camera doesn't do anything when i switch it on. This weekend i was filming for about two hours. And when i wanted to switch it on again, nothing happened. T...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements