EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eos 70D screen not work, touch works

hello all;I have a problem with the touch screen, yesterday I turned on the machine and the screen does not work anymore, the screen lights up but is still black. The touch works because after pressing the menu button and tapping the screen i hear th...

Bronco by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D Mark IV Introduced

My favorite, NYC based, online Canon retailer is holding an event today, introducing the 30MB 5D mark IV.  The specifications for the camera are online, and the camera is available for pre-order.  It is priced comparable to the 5Ds cameras.  It looks...

Resolved! 7DMII AF Microadjustment Variation

Hello All, I was wondering if there is a listed tollerance for variation in AF after applying microadjustment as I'm finding that after I apply micro adjustment, there still seems to be some inconsistencies. In this example I am using my Canon 50mm f...

Correction-Base.jpg Correction-2.jpg Correction-3.jpg Correction-4.jpg
Marc13579 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings Correct on Canon Rebel T5?

I have been using a Canon Rebel T5 recently & I am not sure if the settings are incorrect or if the blurriness is due to camera shake. Would someone be able to tell me just by looking at one of the pictures? I am new to this, so appreciate any help. ...

Chloe0317 by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

6D with external monitor using HDMI?

Hi! I wonder what resolution Canon 6D puts out using HDMI when shooting stills in "photo mode" and not video. I would like to use a external monitor for live view shooting. Does the live view signal fill the entire monitor without black bars up and d...

TheHulk by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i stops recording unexpectedly

Unfortunately I can't find a pattern here.  My T3i unexpectedly stops recording video.  It doesn't shut down, it just stops recording a clip.  It can happen soon after I've turned the camera on or after I've been using it for a while.  I happens on a...

TonyAnt by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically cleaning photos

Does anyone out there know if there is a way of automatically cleaning photos with bad smear marks from a dirty sensor? I was hoping that there might be a method of creating dust delete data from some of thousands of images I took on a recent trip to...

Daisy by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry while taking videos

I have canon t6i camera which is new to me and whenever i try to take the video if i move the camera than it became blurry for a while how to take a video without blurry even if i move the camera?

Resolved! EOS 1DX Mk II fast mode switching

In photographing high school sports I normally shoot in AI SERVO mode at 14 fps, however there are times when I’d like to shoot single frame while remaining in AI SERVO.  Is there a Custom Control function that will allow me to quickly go between the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements