EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T1i unable to read SD card

Very recently my Rebel T1i has been telling me it can't read the cards I typically use with it without problem, 16 & 32 GB SanDisk. I know the cards aren't the problem b/c they work in my scanner. I've tried reformatting them without any luck. Any id...

Resolved! 5dMk2 keeps changing Shutter/ISO when recording

hi there, my Canon 5D Mark II recently started changing the ISO and the shutter speed slightly when hitting the record button. this is something completely new that's never happened before, I can't remember changing the settings at all but even so I ...

conf by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with memory card

So I just got a brand new Rebel T5, and I put in a memory card I had from another camera (a sandisk) and I reformatted it. It doesnt show any errors, but it doesnt save pictures! What is going on? How can I fix it?

octocry by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon t3i flash problems

i have a canon rebel t3i. the flash will not pop up under any of the manual settings. we are not getting the general error-05, there just seems to be no response to the flash button. ideas? 

HDR Sunset.

The 1st photo is under exposed. The 2nd one is normal and the 3rd one is over exposed. This increases the DR (dynamic range) of the digital sensor by several stops or EV's (exposure value). The last shot is the stacked image from Lightroom. 

_DS32822.jpg _DS32823.jpg _DS32823-HDR.jpg _DS32822-HDR.jpg
ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement 7D Mark II mode dial cover

My 7D Mark II body somehow got loose from the 70-200 and fell to the ground. The mode dial cover came off and for the life of me was not able to find it anywhere nearby. Now I need a cover. The mode dial itself seems OK. Looking around the internet,...

iSilentP by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading from the Canon Rebel t3i

Hello all! I would like some professional perspective on upgrading my Canon Rebel t3i.Here's a little background: I bought the t3i in 2013 with little to no photography knowledge. After college, I landed a job as a reporter for a weekly newspaper, wh...

mstu33 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

70D, IMAGES WILL NOT DISPLAY

I just got my 70D a few days  ago and the pictures I take with the Auto modes will display, but the pictures I took with the SCN modes with not display, either on the camera's display or after using EOS to load them to my computer.  I get a "cannot p...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements