EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual mode on the T6

As I am studying Bryan Peterson's great book, "Understanding Exposure," I am now shooting more and more in Manual mode, as he stresses this repeatedly in the book. I do enjoy shooting in M, but I find that on bright days, the viewfinder information d...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS 10D

Auto focus won't lock only shoots in manual or bright light in auto. New battery and CF card. No image on display dark screen with only the picture info (shot#,exposure ) playback says no image. 

IMG_2083.JPG

Resolved! Rebel XSi 450D software

I am 35mm dinosaur trying to go digital. Have Rebel XSi 450D without original software. Want to transfer images to a laptop.   Have viewed all pertinent messages. Confused. Need simplification. I.   Will use of PTP setting negate need for original so...

jdc by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

6d display item

I am new to this so I am sorry for the probably stupid question...When I take a picture, I believe in RAW, and view the result there is a small number% displayed in the center. What is it related to?Thanks!;)

Pkoz by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i Flash

I have a T6i and want ot know if there is a way to diable the onboard flash for all settings. I don't have the same menu options as shown in the manual.(flash control). I would like to disable it once, instead of each time I use a different setting. ...

Weber007 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 2.14.20a and Canon t5i

I'm trying to connect my camera with the laptop. I've downloaded the more recent EOS software yet the only option on the start up screen I'm given is "monitor folders". The "Camera Settings/Remote shooting" is grayed out. What could be the problem? I...

Marci by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D pictures and video look very poor

My 70D is about 1 year 4 months old now. Before the footage and pictures looked really good, like you would expect from a $999 body. Now, they are very poor and noisy with even a low ISO.This is using my Canon 55-250 lens.I've tried opening these wit...

Using my Canon 55-250 lense
popfilms by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T5 - Shutter will not open

Hi - hoping someone can help me.  Alll of a sudden, when I go to take a picture, the camera focuses, and it sounds like it is taking a picture.  However, the pictures are black.  (As if the shutter is not openinbg...)   I've tried all sorts of troubl...

WFT E7 works with 5 d mk2?

Does anyone know if the dedicated 5dmk3 WFT transmitter E7 works with the older mk2? I need to have external power on the transmitter, and there is no outlet on the mk2 transmitter E4 as far as I know, but on the E7 a dummy battery with cord can be u...

AndersA by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T6

My camera is brand new. Never even used it. Cause it won't let me . Everytime I try to take a picture it keeps beeping &I the screen says busy. It beeps until I either turn it off or change the setting. HELP !!

Canon 5d mark iv strange artifacts on images

I have a new 5d mark iv, and have mostly been shooting in my studio.  I have begun to notice some strange artifacts on some images.  They look like a small squigly wire and show up in different places on the image.  A little like a letter M.  Weird t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements