EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 5D Mark IV file name problem

In the File Name menu, I changed the User Setting 1 to GK54, then selected that File Name. It shows that file name on the screen.  But when the image files are written (RAW CR2), the file name is _K54.  This worked correctly on my 1DX and 5D3, but no...

GlennK by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What's a good older Canon dslr?

I'm interested in birding, landscape photography and nature shots animals. What is a good older Canon dslr to get? I have used a T1i and 450D and like both. How does the 40D and 20D compare to the 450D? And is it possible to find cheap 1D mark II or ...

sky photography?

i tried taking a picture of some birds flying over the other day and today i tried taking a picture of this halo around the sun.  however i couldn't use any of the auto modes to take a picture.  the lens just wouldn't focus.  i've noticed this on a c...

019v2.JPG

Problem with Rebel T5i Movie Mode

My camera does not work properly in movie mode. Following message is displayed when it fails   "Ensure a lens is attached, Press movie button to activate moving shootin". It fails about 50%of the time. Sometimes after 20 sec or up to two minutes. Nev...

jb10089 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dry Bag for Canon DSLR and Telephoto Lens

I'm doing some birding/photography in Western Panama in a few months.  The trip includes boats, maybe canoes or kayaks.  I'll be bringing my gear (Canon 80D + Canon 100 - 400 mm telephone lens with 1.4 extender).  I've been looking for a waterproof (...

Rebel T6s Aperture Priority Frustration

Perhaps someone has a fix for this out there, but I rather doubt it. I just got a T6s to use as a travel camera (my 5D3 gets a bit heavy). I paired it with the Tamron 16-300 lens and I am fairly satisfied with everything except what I was hoping to u...

PHenry by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

functions not working EOS 7D

Hi there, First time at a forum, I'm looking for some advice on my EOS 7D. I only seme to be able to control the shutter or use the camera on auto. Anyone had any experience of this? I bought it second-hand a few years ago but I haven't used it that ...

Canon 60D Low Sound Issue All Mics

Hello everyone,Thanks for reading, I've posted this to two other boards (Creative COW and Magic Lantern) in the hope of getting to the bottom of it as it seems to be a big issue with a lot of Canon DSLR users. I have a big problem with my Canon 60D i...

Resolved! Jewellry Photography

How to achieve like this clarity in product photography.  this is my picture, f/11 and I used focus stacking for this one. but I cannot get the shine of the diamond. I also shot in RAW fileits for to focus stacking I cannot the live view because the...

Round-Engagement-Rings-with-Halo.jpg 1.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements