EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3i Live View Rotation

Hi!I am shooting with my T3i on a tripod with the lens facing straight down to film a video tutorial of detailed beaded jewelry. I got the T3i so I can flip the screen to the front so it faces the same way as the lens. The problem is I have to rotate...

DSCLaura by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5D *Classic* memory card capacity?

I have Canon 5D Classic memory card capacity question (16 vs 32 GB). My apologies If this has been previously answered.I have a 5D Classic which still has plenty of good miles left in her. I use 8 GB memory cards, but every so often I find myself run...

JTillman by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

6D + EOS app.. image review.. I Need Help!

Is there some way to use the EOS app to display that latest photo taken full screen for review on my android nexus 7 II?  I just want to take a photo with my 6D and then look at my tablet and see if it's sharp etc...  I connect fine and pick "Camera ...

Rifz by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tripods

I have three tripods all of which are okay, but not great and not all that smooth operating.   I shoot nature and scenery mostly.  Catching fast moving objects such as birds and other.  I want a really good tripod that will first of all hold my 7D an...

Yorptunes by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

best bang for buck plug in microphone?

Hey guys so I got a shotgun mic from sony not too long ago and it works very well indoors when I'm 10-15 feet away. Though when I bring my camera outdoors and try to record my voice, when the camera is more than 10 feet away, I can barely hear my voi...