EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 100D/SL1 Battery Issue

Hello everyone! Thank you in advance for your help.So, my SL1 is not holding a charge. I charge up my battery and put it into the camera, but even when the battery is full, the camera shuts off after a minute or two. It says to change the battery pac...

New Canon DSLR

Hi, let me know if you have an opinion or advise.  With there being only $100 difference between these 3, how do I choose?: Rebel T7i, T6s and T6i with the 18-135 lens. I want to upgrade from my 2007 400d, or Rebel XTi I believe it is called here in ...

sam6 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 300D Replacement.

I'm not sure how old my EOS 300D is but it’s probably time to start thinking about a replacement.  I have used it for family photographs and holidays and am not a professional by any means but would anyone care to say what they consider the replaceme...

BML by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to conect a Canon EOS 300D to a computer.

I have had a Canon 300D for a few years and my Windows 10 computer for a year or so and whenever I wanted to download photos I took the SanDisc 256mb out of the camera, placed it into a hama USB 2.0 Card Reader 9in1 and plugged it into a USB socket. ...

BML by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Telephoto glass for wildlife

Here's the deal, I have the 75-300 macro lens that came with my T6 but want to have more zoom. The problem I have is that im far from able to throw large amounts of money out there for the lens I would really want, I am a hobbyist on a small budget, ...

Layochum by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble with manual mode of Canon 70d

Camera Details: Body-EOS 70D Lens-EFS 18-55mm (58mm) Background: I'm a novice photographer and have been shooting most modes (mainly P, Av, Tv), except manual. Admitedly I'm not all too familiar with the settings (I know the basics), but I was doing ...

LivCo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D or EOS 77D

I recently purchased a 70-200 IS f/4 lens and now I am looking to upgrade my old Rebel xsi and was researching the original 6D and the new 77D. I know the 77D is a lot newer with upgraded features like digic7, more fps, and more auto-focus points but...

BossCMOS by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the rebel t6 right for me?

My daughter who is turning 15 has requested a DSLR camera for her birthday.  I will start off by saying I know nothing about cameras, I take all my photos on my iphone and think they look great so I apparently do not have an eye for photography.  She...

Resolved! Canon EOS T6i Can't get pics downloaded

I have used Canon EOS cameras for years and never had any issues getting pc to recognize camera and downloaded where i want them.I have Windows10. My previous camera was a Canon D40 and  it died. I ordered this one as it was lighter weight. The pics ...

Abby2017 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements