EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Gear

Anyone else with old gear? I have a 12 year old Rebel XTi with a 60mm macro, 18-55 basic lens, and a 70-300 IS lens that seems to produce a lot of noise, especially at full zoom. I bought the lenses at the same time. Is there anything I can do about ...

FiveseveN by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS T6 Cannot view pictures

Hello, Just got back from a trip in Slovenia and when I wanted to download the pictures, the SD card appeared empty.  There was a file with a .t filetype and there are 8 GB of data on the card.  I just have no access. I tried recovering with a recove...

DanMan99 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download images to a network drive

EOS Rebel T2i directly connected to a PC running Windows XP. The PC shows it is connected to the camera as well as our network drive. The preferences are set to download each picture taken to the network drive. This has been the case for a couple of ...

helpdesk by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new Rebel T6 problems

I was so enthusiastic to open my new 'full-size' Canon camera after using a small point and shoot for over a decade, only to find that it would not read the flash card that came with the camera bundle on Amazon.  The card is a Sandisk 32gb SDHC Class...

Uploading Raw Images to convert

Hey All,I am completely new at this and shot about 400 photos in RAW for my nieces birthday party and I just found out RAW images wont upload?Any way I can go around this? If I take it to a photo place with my SD or cable will they be able to print? ...

Resolved! Autofocus failure

I have a Rebel XSi with 18-55 mm lens. The autofocus seems to be broken. When I try to shoot, the AF point lights up and the focus confirmation light blinks, indicating that focus cannot be achieved. Most of the time the focus ring does not turn when...

bryan5b by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my camera to focus

Hi y'all,. I'm new to photoboothing and I can't figure out what setting I put my Canon Rebel T5 on so that everyone stays in focus and don't come out blurry. Can someone please give me some pointers ?

Resolved! flashing autofocus point

I don't understand why I all the time got a flashing point beside the focuspoint I'm using. When I move my focuspoint, the other flashing point keeps the same positition. Just flashing. How do I turn this off. I don't know what It's good for.  My cam...

mikkidk by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

6D Mark II - AI Bounce error message

Hi guys,I recently purchased the Canon 6D Mark II.Whenever I try to use my Godox TT658c flash on the camera or off camera with the X1 transmitter I get an AI Bounce warning on the LCD screen. I cannot change any settings as long as this warning is di...

kurtl by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements