EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer GPS Trace to Memory Card

Hi, I'm trying to get GPS traces off a Canon 5D Mk IV... The camera has been set in mode 2, and images are showing as having geo-tagged locations. I went into the GPS options menu and directed the camera to transfer the traces to the CF card - this t...

Focus Points - What am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone at the Canon forum. My name is Sherilyn and I'm a beauty youtuber using a Canon EOS 70D with a sigma 18-35mm. (Although this issue occurs with all of my lenses bar my 28mm pancake)I'm currently having some trouble getting my camera to foc...

grwm.00_11_03_02.Still003.jpg grwm.00_06_32_10.Still002.jpg grwm.00_06_01_22.Still001.jpg

canon 60d won't take photo vertical position

Hello, I have canon 60d that doesn't take photo at all when in vertical 90 degrees and shows err20.Like something gets stuck when trying to take a photo. (no click)Also, when removing the objective the mirrors wont flip when clicking the 'take photo'...

elis02 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about formatting memory cards

Recently, in response to someone who was having trouble with a camera after switching an SD card between a Canon and a Nikon camera, I suggested that the card always be formatted in the camera it was going to be used in.  In response to this, I was t...

StanNH by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

showing movies with flashdrive

I like to create movies with my digital pictures from my Canon EOS Rebel T3i and have put them on a flashdrive to insure HD quality when displaying on my TV.  However, there is often a shimmer that occurs in a few spots on an image---not every pictur...

Max Mem Card Size

any know if there is a Maximum capacity for the Mem cards in the T3 (1100d) camera?   was wanting to but a 64gb card but the doc's don't say if the camera will accecpt a card with that much storage...

Resolved! T3 Viewfinder focusing

The viewfinder on my camere always appears to be out of focus. However, when I use AF and take the picture, I can see that the picture is focused on my screen. I have only had this problem for a month or so, but I really hate not being able to use MF...

6D MkII GPS just not working

I'm testing a new 6D MkII in Scotland. I used the original 6D with GPS without any proble,; I have separate GPS logging, and have used many different cameras with GPS, from basic consumer pocket models like the Fujifilm 770EX to Pentax K-1, Sony A99 ...

Daviek by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements