EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event photography (Monster Jam)

Hello Canon community! I'm fairly new to cameras in general, I got my first REAL camera, a Canon EOS Rebel T5 about two years ago and have taken a few decent shots with it, but I'm still no expert. I'm sure I still don't have the most desirable lense...

MJPhotos by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Aduio recording 6D Mark II

I am just learning how to take movies with the 6D Mark II.  When I played back a test movie on the camera, the audio was very hard to hear.  When I opened the movie in Photoshop CC 2018, the audio was great.  I have old computer speakers so they are ...

3rd party better damaged my 70D

Hello there. The other day went for a shoot and wanted to use my 70D as a B camera to my c100Mk2. My 70D was functining perfectly and it had been used not that much anyway. As it was a long shoot I borrowed last minute a battery from a friend a Hahne...

balf by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel XT Froze Up During SW Update

Title pretty much says it all. I bought this camera when it first came out and after about six months, while hooked to my computer, a window popped up saying that a SW Update was necessary. I clicked on it, let it run and after a few minutes, the who...

Cyberfly by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Replacement

My Canon EF-S 18-55mm kit lens has some autofocus issues and it's out of warranty. Can I replace it with a new one adding the necessary amount of money to it?

T7i AI Servo will not work in Manual Mode

I very commonly shoot AI servo while in manual mode for action shots involving dogs. I haven’t ever had a problem... today I set out to take dog photos and my camera will not go into AI servo while in Manual. It will operate correctly while in the sp...

Resolved! 80D - Mirror Lockup in Camera Connect

OK, I RTFM but I couldn't find the answer on this one.  I assume that when using Camera Connect mirror lockup is irrelevenat because the mirror is already up in Live View? I'm doing some long exposures with a 400mm lens and the mirror shock plus pres...

Canon 800D Focusing problems

Hey guys!I've had my 800D about 5 months now and it's always worked perfectly. Was shooting outside in the cold last week and when i went inside the screen onviosuly fogged up. Let the temp equilibrate for a bit, but here a week later and the camera ...

Problem with continuous shutter

Hello. I have a canon 5d mark IV . I’m using different lense for photography. I mostly used tamron 150-600 telephoto lens. I’m facing problems with continuous shutter though my camera is set to ai servo, also set to multiple shot . And after each nor...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements