EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T6i - STUCK Recording Image

Is there a fix for this issue, I have only had this camera for about a year and am experiencing an issue where I snap a picture and the camera will get stuck "RECORDING IMAGE" and it will remain stuck on that screen until I take the batteries out.  I...

Photos - CTG problem

I'm having trouble accessing pictures taken with the EOS700D on a standard SD memory card. I only see CTG files on PC. I can still see the photos on the camera when I insert the SD card. How can I access the photos on PC? How can I prevent this from ...

Blue Lines in Photos

Hello from Florida! I'm new to the forum and fairly new to the world of picture taking. I look forward to reading the various topics to improve my camera skills. I have a question regarding a Canon EOS Rebel T6 I bought last fall. After about a month...

Blue Line.jpg

Resolved! 5D mark IV video only saving to SD card

Hello. I was wondering if there is a way I can have my video save to the CF card instead of the SD card. I can't find any settings for video. I currently have it set to save RAW images to the CF card and simultaneously saving a high-quality jpg to th...

JonnyRay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60D buttons not working in manual modes.

My 60D has developed a problem where none of the buttons, screen nor auto focus function when in any modes from C to P on the mode selector.  I can still adjust apeture and shutter speed as well as take the photos.  I noticed also that the light mete...

Rezmann by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 80D: Maximum Burst (Approx.)

Hello guys I'am a recently user of 80D with a UHS-I card SanDisk Extreme Pro 633x 32GB.I selected this card UHS-I becase this camera can take 110 jpeg continually and 25 raw.I set: Jpeg Large/Fine, ISO 100, 3: 2, Picture Style standard such as explai...

Equirev by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting with my smartphone

I was able to pair my new EOS SL2 w/my anroid phone. When I tried to do this via bluetooth, the phone said we were connected but the camera didn't recognize or acknoledge my phone or the connection. Am I doing something wrong?

cinders by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SL2 battery image on LCD screen

I just got the SL2 3 days a ago and noticed the picture of the battery on the LCD screen looks half charged. Mind you camera has not been used much.. Found the real battery read out under menu says battery is fine, SO how come on the LCD screen it lo...

obj by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! flash control

Just upgraded from Rebel 6 to 7i. On the old camera I could adjust the flash settings by going to "flash control". I can't seem to find that on the 7i. How do I do the job

Canon EOS Rebel XS eats batteries

Is anyone else having this issue? I have had my camera since 2007 ? i think. I have a problem with my camera eating batteries. I will get about 50-60 shot out of a battery and then have to charge it.Since I have had the camera I have purchased close ...

starting to panic a bit...

Owner of the local drag strip talked to me about being trackside with my camera this coming year, he is after a larger Social Media presence. I normally sit in the stands. I am excited about this. Up to about a week ago I was fairly confident I was g...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements