EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D Mark III Firmware Update

I went to the Canon site to download the latest firmware for my Canon 5D Mark III, which is version 1.3.5. However, the instructions on the site tells you to verify the size, and no matter what I do or how many times I download the file, the size nev...

Joel4JC by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Pistol Grip for 60D

Trying to use a pistol grip on my 60D, when I attach the remote cord the camera starts making a noise like it is trying to focus but can't and when I try to shoot from the pistol grip I get nothing.  Anyone ever used the pistol grip?

cstrah by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Compatible with Mac???

I have a MacBook Pro (new this summer) with Mojave 10.14.13I just bought a beautiful new Rebel T7i and I am truying to download the Canon software.  It is telling me there are no versions compatible. "There is no software for the OS Version you selec...

Resolved! 6d won't connect

I have a 6d that the wifi worked great for about a month. Then problems began. The wifi would stop broadcasting and disconnect intermittently.Now I can't get it to connect at all.I have an iPad 5th generation and a Google pixel XL phone.I have reset ...

Blurry when using eye focusing

Hello,We recently droped our canon 600d camera on a floor and since then is something wrong.On lcd screen focusing as normal, but when i am using my eye to focus is blurry. Please can you help me? Is it easy to fix or i should tike to someone to repa...

M50 problems

I Just bought my Canon M50 from B and C cameras Las Vegas, after 3 weeks and just 300 shots, the camera is not turning on. I was taking shone shots in the morning, suddenly appears some lines in screen and then the camera turns off.

Jgsneto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 200D SL2 Microphone issues

Firstly, Hello and please help an extremely frustrated newbie Canon user. I have a Canon 200D SL2.I am a complete newbie to all things camera.I am trying to shoot short films with ambient sound. When I put the camera into movie mode, in whatever sett...

Ploppy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

70D - lens sensor issue

I have an EOS 70D that has become somewhat ambivalent about talking to the attached lenses. The camera cannot determine, or assign, the aperture setting. The aperture is displayed as '0'. Spinning the aperture wheel on the camera back accomplishes no...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements