EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shutter will not stop.

Canon Rebel SL2When I was out shooting, just now, working in manual mode,  the shutter started clicking, non stop, very fast.I went to another shooting mode, with no change.I turned the camera off, then on.  No change.I removed the battery, waited a ...

Image Quality Issue/Canon 80D

I have a Canon 80D and I’ve never had an issue with the clarity of my pictures when I download them to my phone off of the canon camer connect app until recently. I think it has something to do with the fact that my pictures have been saved in “R + J...

How to access geolocation information

Rebel EOS T6Samsung Galaxy S9+ I can connect the camera to the phone wirelessly.I can turn on the feature (on the phone) that begins the geolocation log. How do get this information from the log on the phone to the photograph? Any help will be greatl...

TimC by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

70D Stops recording video after a few seconds

Other people have had the same problem, but mine is a little different. My card is a PNY 64GB 90MB/Second Class 10 that I format after putting into camera. When I first got the camera a couple of years ago I could record as long as I wanted. Now, onl...

loyd by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording on my EOS Rebel T5i

I film videos on YouTube and my camera has been the best, but a couple of weeks ago, when I have sat down and filmed, about 15 seconds into recording, this rectangle in corner of my camera pops up, and when the cubes in the rectangle fill all the way...

IMG_8106.JPG

Resolved! Image output from RAW is grainy?

Hi. I hope I'm posting this at the right thread, else please advise if this isn't the right section for this. I've recently received a 5DM3 as a graduation gift and got myself a 50mm lens to shoot along with. I didn't study or learn photography and m...

_X9A7556_O.jpg _X9A7556_E.jpg _X9A7556_A.jpg
debsiew by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 500D - question

Hello, I am definately a Canon novice and have a camera that is about 10-15 years old.  I have been to a course but felt the trainer was more interested in promoting their own cameras and service rather than ensuring the attendees had notes etc and c...

millsie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Which Camera Body to get 1D, 5D, 7D 5DSR

I shoot mostly baseball, fast sports, but want a camera that is a step up from my 60d which is fairly fast but now shooting in RAW + JPEG, low light, fast action, I am pushing the limits.  Have the f2.8 70-200 so I have upgraded lens already.   Also,...

brillmtb by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when downloading photos

Hi,I’m currently trying to download the photos from my EOS Rebel camera through the WiFi function. However, once the camera is connected to my iPhone the majority of the pictures, which are viewable from the camera, appear as question marks on the iP...

Pau12345 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 77D with Neewer TT560 Speedlite

Hi. I'm trying to connect my Neewer TT560 Speedlite with my Canon 77D with the hotshoe but it doesn't seem to be working. On the flash I've done a "test" flash and it works. So the flash physically works. I connect it to the hotshoe and tried in "M",...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements