EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Auto focus

HeyMy friend has had his T3i camera for a couple of years and he wanted to get rid of and hasn’t used for a minute because it’s auto focus is not working. I took it off his hands. Now I don’t know anything about DSLRs or anything like that. But with ...

patience by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Gimbal for 5D MKIV

I'm looking to see if anyone has a reccomendation for a good 3 axis handheld gimbal to use with the 5DMKIV.  I know there are several good ones out there but looking for which one might give me the best compatibility and use of camera control feature...

pl8fixr by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using an L-bracket with an articulated screen

Does anyone make an L-Bracket or L-bracket alternative that will work with a fully articulated screen such as the screen on the EOS R? I am shooting a 5D Mark IV so I have not encountered this problem but the day is coming and I would like to know wh...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Won’t Repair

Hi there - I have a canon 60d that I purchased in 2012. The shutter stopped working and I took it in to be evaluated in 2018. I couldn’t afford the repair at that time, so I waited until now to take it in again. When I sent it in this time, Canon sai...

Download pics from Rebel XTi

I am having problems downloading pics from my Rebel XTi to my laptop.  I connect the camera to the laptop, the driver is downloaded.  When I turn on the camera, nothing happens.  This a new laptop.  On previous laptops, when I turned on the camera, d...

5d mk iv random file numbering

On my last shoot, shooting raw to CF card, the file numbering went out of sequence, then back in.0719, 0720, 0721 and then the very next frame was 0001, and the next 14 frames ending in 0014, and then the next frame was 0782 and continued like normal...

Resolved! DPP on new computer

can I download canon DPP on a new computer windows10? it does't have a dvd player so to install usung the EOS disc will require a dvd reader. 

RH_25 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My camera LCD will not display live view.

My camera LCD will not display live view. It displays the menu and info prompts, by nothing else...I can see backlight on screen but no live view or photos...Also when shutter button is pressed, an error 30 sometimes pops up....Please help me if you ...

Cortinea by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rebel T6s Only Downloads Movies - No stills

I've been using the T6s with a microscope and Canon Utility software in order to take photos and movies of protists.  So far I've only been able to download movies from the camera.  There are no thumbs of photos to download.  When I take a photograph...

Mike8 by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6D does not find or produce WiFi signals

Hello All - I am thinking there is an issue with the internal workings of the WiFi antenna in my new Canon 6D.  When setting up the wifi functions and trying to connect to a smartphone via "Camera access point mode", none of my devices find the WiFi ...

davefry04 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS can not connect

I have a t2i - i just downloaded the software to use my laptop as a external monitor. It keeps saying it can’t connect. I keep trying to find a solution but everyone keeps saying to just make sure WiFi is turned off but my camera is so old it doesn’t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements