EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS Rebel G Question

I'm planning on getting a camera for an analog black and white photography class next semester, and I was thinking about getting a Rebel G on Ebay. Before I buy it, I was wondering if anyone has prior experience with it and would know what kind of ba...

EOS Utility For Latest MAC OS

I have a couple of t2i cameras. I'm searching for the EOS Utility to control them from my MacBook Pro using Catalina v10.15. When I search on the Canon support site, I'm not finding a download for Catalina v10.15

mjburne by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt SD Slot? Canon 5D MK3 won't turn on.

I've had a strange issue happen several times in the past two months. My Canon 5D MK3 isn't even 2 years old at this point, and I'm the only owner. Suddenly one morning before a wedding - my 5D MKIII would not turn on. After removing the batteries, i...

lblum by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon Rebel T6 Cleaning kit

Hello everyone my name is Regina and I wanted to know what kind of cleaning kit does everyone reccomend for the canon Rebel T6 ? I have that type of camera and not sure which would be a good cleaning kit for my type of camera. Any helpful advice woul...

Nugget1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

WebCam Utility for EOS 70D

Hello I just DL the EOS Webcam Utility 1.0 Windows Installed fine and when I try a zoom test meeting it does 'see' the option but there is no video, just the basic screen.  I can little info on settings or options that might need to be set to make it...

Screen Shot 10-03-20 at 01.39 PM.JPG
Mandi by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2 clicks needed

Hi,I hav a 6DMII from last December, and I get a new issue: I have now to click 2 times to take a picture (1st time: it starts, 2nd time: shutter noise). I'm absolutely not in bulb mode, though.I may have changed some settings unintentionnally, but I...

settings 6D.jpg

Help! Recording Stopped Alert?

I keep doing this... I'm using my M50 to record myself drawing. I turn the camera on, start recording, and then x minutes later I look up and notice that the camera has stopped recording because my memory card is full. The only thing is... there is n...

SammyG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements