EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 250D as a webcam

Hi, I have this camera and I can use as a webcam wiht the EOS webcam utility. But, when I try to use with a HDMI the utility doesn't work. Does anyboy know how to turn off the automatic stop after 30 minutes of the function Record? 

BeatrizM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 settings for taekwondo competition

I have a R5 with 70-200 f2.8 lens. I’ve set it on AI SERVO in FV mode at 1/1000, f4, auto ISO and the photos came out not focused and grainy. It’s indoor with decent lighting. I’ve shot these competitions with a M5 with 18-150 lens in sports mode bef...

spyderdo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I need HELP with my DSLR!

I just bought a used Canon EOS t7 DSLR, an upgrade to my xsi, because I wanted a camera with built in wifi. I want to be able to use the camera and view the images on my Mac, during the photo shoot, but still be able to control the settings on the ac...

zabuza88 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blurry Photos Rebel T7

Picture is very blurry when zoomed in. What setting would I need to put it on if I am taking photos of people in a well lit office? Also, how to I make the background blurry when I'm taking a headshot? 

SIOR.JPG
Lsamson by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 + RF100-500 = camera freezes

Hi Canon Crowd, Wondering if anybody experienced this.I was shooting a scissor-tailed flycatcher in TX, warm weather around 85F, and the camera started acting funky.It was freezing like every minute or so, countless times. Every time it restarted by ...

docusync by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS R6 AF CASES questions

Hi all,I have an R6 and I would like to clarify In the AF menus, is there any difference between the CASE 1, CASE 2, CASE and CASE 4 besides the predefined "tracking sensitivity" and "tracking accel/decel" ? That is, if I adopt CASE 1 and set "accel/...

Wireless Function

So everytime i press on the Do Not Display button in order to connect to my phone my camera for some reason freeze’s. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Chriss11 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Orange blinking light

Hello all, i have a EOS T6. I recently purchased a 30d for the 28-135 lens. I got it fairly cheap so i don't expect it to be perfect. But one of the problems i keep having is the orang flashing light in various light conditions. I now know it means s...

EdJarman by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T5i black screen

My camera was fine one day; then the next time I used it, there is an issue. When I turn it on, it says senor cleaning, then the screen goes black. If I press the ISO button, the menu won't come up. I have to press Info twice then Q to get it to come...

Flash not firing on eos rebel t6i

So i just bought the camera off marketplace a few months ago and everything was working fine.Just a few days ago i went to take some pictures so i popped the flash up  and went to shoot but the flash wasn't firing.It sounds like it tries to fire but ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements