EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R6 Firmware

I've had my R6 for about a month. I noticed my firmware is version 1.4 Can I update straight to 1.5.1 or do I need to install 1.5 first and then 1.5.1?

Focus problems after 1.5 firware upgrade in R5

I am seeing missed focus on birds, in flight and stationary, with my R5 and EF 100-400 ii lens. Sometimes OK, often I know I had the blue box locked on target when I took the shot, but DPP shows the focus point off of there a lot of the time and the ...

LaneW by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Autofocus distance - can it be changed?

Hello: I have an R6 camera with a R 100-500 lens.  When I am trying to photograph birds in flight against a blue sky, often the bird moves out of the focus box, at which point the lens focuses to a distance very close to the camera, thus the bird is ...

RMjlv by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 firmware update

I hope this might be useful information for someoneI updated the firmware on my EOS R5 from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1. I used the Canon EOS Utility on an iMac to do it.After the update, it did not recognize the lens attached to the camera until I turned if off ...

Memory Card issue

Hi,I accidentally purchased a CF EXPRESS Type B card for my 5D mark IV. Is there any sort of adapter which i can use to use the CF EXPRESS TYPE B card in my Canon 5D Mark IV.

Mahrukh_ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Pictures

I cannot find pictures that I took recently on the SD card. All of the pictures show up on the camera but when I plug the card into my computer the more recent pictures are not anywhere. I have looked through all of the folders and cannot find them. ...

hdaggett by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Will UHS II Work for me?

Hi guys. I’m looking to get a faster SD card so my camera can process images faster and so I can take more continuous photos.im looking at a 300MBS SDXC UHS-II SanDisk card, I googled if my camera was compatable with UHS II and it says that my camera...

Seanac by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS T5i USB Driver

Hi!, I having a issue with camera connection to PC. The problem start when I trying to check my shutter count with a program called 'FreeShutterCount' They asked me to install LibUSB driver when I install that I cannot connect to EOS Utility or anoth...

Capture111.PNG Capture112.PNG
ChillMan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R5 Transfer Issue

Well...I can't say I have ever had anything like this happen before.  I was on a commercial shoot filming with the R5.  At the end of the day we successfully transferred all files from the camera to a backup hard drive.  Once we returned to the offic...

EOS R5 write to SDXC speed

What is the EOS R5 write speed capability to SDXC card?I shoot a lot of 20-30 frame bursts when photographing birds-in-flight. And the delay between bursts can be annoying. Will I improve buffer to card delay time if I upgrade to v90 SDXC, which has ...

mdougc by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements