EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Flash

Which flash trigger do I need for 5D mark 3 to fire a Yongnuo 568 Flash gun ?. Thanks

Swiftflo1 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5D4 - no Histogram in Live View?

After I take a shot (with Live View off),  I can get the Histogram to display afterward by hitting the INFO button twice. However, when I turn on Live View I never can get the Histogram to display in any of the 4 INFO cycle screens even though I have...

Choreo by Occasional Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

USB Cable IFC-200U

Just purchased a 6d Mark ll and it does not come with interface cable to transfer images from camera to computer/MacBook Pro. When checking on Canon website it shows this interface cable  USB Cable IFC -200 U but  does not list 6d Mark ll as compatib...

chief by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera upgrade advice, please!

Hi  This is my first post here. I have a Canon EOS 600D (Rebel T3i) and I recently got a Canon EF Lens 50mm and I love it! The problem is the camera takes a very long time to focus, even though I have a fast SD card. Should I upgrade my camera to a m...

Cheila by Occasional Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless flash function

I was trying to set up my camera to use an external flash off camera. I have a canon rebel t6. My flash is a unpack that has slave mode. Does my camera have this capability and how do i set it up. Thanks

dead 70D

My Canon 70D was working great until I started using it for video.At first the camera would freeze after awhile and I could fix it by turning on/off or taking the battery out.I thought it might be a bad sd card so I got a new one and things were work...

Resolved! 1.4x Extender iii function

I purchased the 1.4x Extender iii to use with a Canon 70D and the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens. I am not able to find setting for which the AF will work when looking through the viewfinder. The AF will work in live view. My question i...

Birdeye by Occasional Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1100D Not working

Hi guys! my canon eos 1100D isnt working. I had it checked out and they told me that the sd card i was using damged the hardware of the camera because it couldnt catch up with the camera. So now that the camera is broken, is there anyway I can fix it...

cjseg37 by Occasional Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery

I have an older Canon EOS-1D Mark II. I bought it used about 12 years ago.I cannot find my paperwork and my battery is dead.What kind of battery is it? make/model name/number?Where can I find one? thanks  

EOS SL2 "the focus beep"

I have purchased a new Canon EOS SL2 camera.  When I press the shutter 1/2 way I get the Focal points and some points  light up and sometimes I get a faint beep.  Other times the beep is more of a chripping sound, and it is random as to a beep or chr...

RonO1953 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect 5d mark iii to PC

Hi, I connect the USB cable to my Canon 5d mark iii, plug into my laptop, turn on the Camera and nothing happens. I also tried with EOS Utility Launcher, but it does not find the camera. I've been searching in the menu, but I don't find any options i...

kno_ho by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes