EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 250D EF Lens Compatibility

I am a complete novice...I just started photography two weeks ago.I bought a Canon EOS 250D (made in the UK)...I am looking at buying a zoom lens--the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III.Is this lens compatible with my camera body that was manufactured in the UK...

JMcCann by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M50 battery life with EF-S lens?

Hi everyone. I just upgraded from the standard 15-45mm EF-M lens on my M50 to an EF-S 55-250mm telephoto lens. However, I felt like the camera’s battery lasted less than it did before with the smaller lens. Has anyone been in a similar situation with...

ricky6 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual EOS M3 cant shoot single?

hey there. an amateur here. some time ago i bought a canon eos m3, and shot with auto for the most times. ive been trying to shoot manual for a while now, but the problem is whenever i try shoot manual, it always take 3 photos in a single click no ma...

adina35 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Rebel T7 Green lines in LCD monitor

Taking some photos for a magazine. However, and never had this before, the LCD shows a green lines about one fourth from the top and bottom. Lines don't show on the viewfinder. I experimented with jpg and RAW; the lines don't show on the photos when ...

R5 No Grids HDMI Out

A grid can be displayed on the screen and viewfinder, but when you connect a monitor via HDMI the grids don't get passed to the monitor like the rest of the OSD info??? 

60D Stuck Lens

I recently purchased a used Canon 60D with a 50mm lens for school. When she came home for Christmas we were unable to remove the lens. The camera is still functional. Is there a way to remove the lens and salvage the camera?

LLEWEPOH by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements