Manual for EOS 250D

alanpollard
Apprentice

From the Canon website I can only view the manual, not download it, even though the section is clearly headed "DOWNLOADS".  On doing some searching I found a Canon page for dowloads but it required a licence code.  After doing more searching re the licence code all I could find was the licence code was in the "package" I received.  There is no licence code I can find in the box.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

March411
Rising Star

EOS_250D_Advanced_User_Guide_EN.pdf 

Once the link opens, red arrow in the image, click the folder in the upper right hand side to save the file. You can also use the printer icon and select print as a PDF in stead of printing to your default printer.

250D.jpg

No trees were destroyed in the posting of this message. However, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Marc
Windy City

R3 ~ R5 ~ R6 Mk II ~ R50
Adobe and Topaz Suite for post processing
My Online Gallery

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If you are on the true Canon support page there is no license code required to download documents. It sounds like you wound up on maybe Manuals dot com or some other pay site for documents.

Some Canon software products require a serial number (Canon DPP4 for one). That is your camera serial number (or you can use 1234567890). 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements