cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M50 shuts off

Jlrustman
Apprentice
I have an m50 but it constantly shuts off or the camera goes into different colors. I am using the webcam utility app on my Mac but seems to just keep shutting off. Any help would be wonderful
4 REPLIES 4

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Jlrustman,

Thanks for checking in with us!

To help us get a better sense of what you're facing, please elaborate on what version of the macOS you're running, what program you are using with EOS Webcam Utility for live-streaming, and what other devices, if any, you have connected to your computer.

Yes i use a mac0s version 10.15.7 and i use eos webcam with zoom for live-streaming and it shuts off after 10-20 min and or sometimes goes into a green blury screen.  I DONT use OBS or any other app for streaming but i am using a genuine canon power supply as well as the lens.  I am not understanding what is going on.  my eos3 utility is up and running and still shuts down.

@Jlrustman wrote:

Yes i use a mac0s version 10.15.7 and i use eos webcam with zoom for live-streaming and it shuts off after 10-20 min and or sometimes goes into a green blury screen.  I DONT use OBS or any other app for streaming but i am using a genuine canon power supply as well as the lens.  I am not understanding what is going on.  my eos3 utility is up and running and still shuts down.

The EOS 3 Utility should not be running when you are using the EOS Webcam Utility.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

HELLOOO......

Announcements