cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel XT How to transfer photos to phone or tablet

LadyRae79
Apprentice

Hello not new to photography but new to digital Rebel XT

Hi Everyone, I just purchased a Canon Rebel digital XT on eBay for $27.00😁👍 I have some what taught myself to take pictures. I have a 35mm Rebel already. What I was wondering is I usually print my digital pictures from my phone or tablet at Walgreens but can I transfer pictures to my phone or tablet?? I don't have a PC What do I need to be able to do that. My tablets are Samsung and my phone is a Motorola 

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@LadyRae79 wrote:

Hi Everyone, I just purchased a Canon Rebel digital XT on eBay for $27.00😁👍 I have some what taught myself to take pictures. I have a 35mm Rebel already. What I was wondering is I usually print my digital pictures from my phone or tablet at Walgreens but can I transfer pictures to my phone or tablet?? I don't have a PC What do I need to be able to do that. My tablets are Samsung and my phone is a Motorola 

I am an iPhone user, but I think Android devices use USB-C connectors.

Something like this should work:

Screenshot 2024-08-13 061246.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

LadyRae79
Apprentice

Thank you 😊 my uncle is printing a manual out for me.... How do I do the transfer? Or will that be in the manual?

R

You would remove the card from the camera and plug it into the appropriate slot in the device. Then plug the device into your phone. Typically the photos app will open automatically. If not check your phone manual. 
Be careful inserting the card in the camera. You don’t want to bend the pins. It’s rare, but it can happen. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements